Thursday, July 7, 2011

CA Cousins!

We had SUCH a great time visiting our California cousins!  So much so that we forgot to take pictures more than a couple of times...  My brother took the kids for rides on his long board. 

  I started taking pictures, my 5-year-old niece says to me, "I can take pictures!  I know how."  And promptly took over my camera.  I'm actually very impressed by many of them!

 I love that you can tell she took them because of the angle of the adults:
 I loved seeing The Frog in one of his cousin's pink and purple helmet.

Even though the parents stayed up late, talking every night, I hadn't had so much sleep in a long time because The Frog slept with the girls and so he'd wake them up at the crack of dawn every morning, instead of me.  They all ate toast together and then played in their room until I was woken up by Peach around 7.  It was AWESOME.  Also, either Peach slept all night, or I just couldn't hear her because she didn't wake up in the middle of the night even ONCE while we were there.  That alone was a huge incentive for me to move in permanently :)

 On the 4th of July, we had a super fun pool-party/BBQ at my sister-in-law's parents' house.  Everyone had a blast!





 Cousin kisses!
 In case anyone is wondering, yes this did end up in the pool at one point, thanks to I'll-give-you-one-guess-who.  Luckily, it floats!

 Peach absolutely loves swinging (as opposed to The Fearless Frog who doesn't).
 The Frog kept letting her run into him and they both thought it was completely hilarious.

Thanks so much bro!  We hope you all had as much fun as we did!  You'll have to be careful giving us such a good time, or we might try to come again sooner than you're ready to have us! :)

No comments: