Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boston Aquarium

The first movie we ever let The Frog watch (all the way through) was Finding Nemo, and ever since, he's loved all ocean life. We saw a lot of really neat things, though I was nursing Peach and walking around for half the time, so I didn't get very many good pictures. It's also pretty dark inside, so that you can see through the glass to see all the animals, so it's not the best place to get good photos, but we got a couple.I think The Frog's favorite things were probably the clown fish (Nemo) and the seals, and maybe the shark. I thought the sea turtles were amazing and I wish I could have taken a better photo of them. One of them was SOOO BIG- probably the size of a small-ish coffee table.
Above is a manta ray.
One of the sea turtles is poking its head out the surface, but it was much cooler to watch them swim from down below.
Of course, an aquarium wouldn't be an aquarium without penguins :)

No comments: