Monday, December 15, 2008

The Tiny Tie


Sunday was quite an eventful day for the Frog. He wore a collared shirt and tie for the first time-- thanks Eva for sending it to us! He looked sooooo handsome. (Yes, I took this shot during church. I was going to wait to get a daddy-son shot, but the Jay pointed out that he might spit up on it by the time we get a chance, so I did it right then. Notice the typical Mormon pew in the background :D) It's still a bit big on him, hence the rolling back of the sleeve, but I just couldn't wait any longer for him to try it on.

I love how he looks like he's being reverent in this shot. ;)

Eva found this little number at H&M--ohhh how I wish we had them in Utah or could at least order things online. I haven't seen any ties for such a little guy anywhere else and I am inspired to try to make my own. We'll see...


The other big event on Sunday was that the Frog got to spend time (awake!) with his best friend Caleb. (even though he doesn't know it's his best friend yet...) They were born a day apart and have similar tastes in clothing-- they were both wearing Tigger outfits! The Frog swears they didn't even call ahead to check with each other, and I believe him. (Mostly because he hasn't quite learned to master the telephone yet.) The two boys are unaware that they spend over an hour together almost every day while their moms walk together, usually one or the other is asleep. Yesterday, though, they spent a whole evening together while their parents made/ate pizza and played Arkham Horror. (or Arkham "harrer" if Jay is saying it :p) We had a great time!

3 comments:

KJQ said...

Love seeing pictures of the frog. I would love to see George and the frog together since they were born on the exact same day! They have to meet soon! What are your Christmas plans?

Lindsay said...

I just can't get over how good looking he is! Quite the gentleman in his buttoned shirt and tie. And I quite like the Tigger outfit as well... ;)

Heidi P said...

He is a little stud. So cute!!