Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome K1!

The Frog got a new cousin on July 26th, my little sister's first son. Since they were moving to VA shortly thereafter, we got to have them come and stay with us while the daddy drove their things across the country. What a trooper.
I made a peach pie in honor of Kid 1. Do you see the resemblance?
We took a road-trip to Logan one day to squeeze in one last doctor appointment and to pick up the birth certificate for K1. Since the McCarthy's are planning a long road-trip soon, I thought I'd put The Frog in his forward-facing car-seat a couple of weeks early, in hopes of making him a happy traveler and to test it out on a shorter trip first. I think it made a BIG difference.

My sister, sporting the nursing cover I made for her while "dining" at Adam's Park in Logan.
The Frog loves picnics because he gets to run around play with the tupperware while he eats.

The Frog just LOVED looking at his new baby cousin. For some reason The Frog was constantly trying to touch K1, but only ever with his pointer finger.

On our way to the airport, we stopped to visit Gigi (short for Great-Grandma) so she could hold K1 one last time before we headed out.

No comments: