Monday, March 28, 2011

Peach update

Peach finally went in for her 6 mo doctor's appointment today.  (yes, she is over 7 month now...)  I can't remember the exact numbers, but she is taller than average and weighs less than average- much like The Frog.
She's been sick this past week, but is finally about over it.  Hopefully our family is done being sick for awhile now...  Despite all that, she's generally happy and easy going.  She spends most of her time rolling across the room and getting stuck in weird position.  She's been having a bit of trouble sleeping the past few nights, but I finally let her cry herself to sleep and she did great last night :)  I never had to let her cry before because she never did but I think the sickness has thrown her off.  She got two shots today, and I was amazed at how well I handled it.  It helped that she hardly cried at all- I think her brother has toughened her up quite a bit :)

No comments: