Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Photos at Vassar!

I have so much I could say right now and a lot of catch up, but this blog has been photoless for too long, and I'm excited about how well our photo shoot went today, so I'm just going to put up some of my favorites.  We thought it would be fun to utilize all the cool old buildings at Vassar, so that's where we are!

Unfortunately, the family pics weren't great... we'll probably have to do them again (the downfall of using self-timer...) but I got some really fun shots of the kids!  One of our family shots would have been ok if the lens were just clean!! argh!!  You'll know which photo that is when you see it...

These are all without editing, except for the second family photo whose colors were completely washed out.

here's the dirty lens shot.  le sigh.

if only I had just scooted closer!!

The Frog suggested this picture.  I love that he was getting into the whole thing :)

Peach chose this spot.  It's one of my favorites! 
Candid, but I love this one!

Can you tell I love this door? Put it with these kids and I'm completely enamored!

3 of the same shot, sorry! it's so hard not to show them all!!

I finally got an all girls shot to replace my framed one of me with Peach when she was a baby

LOVE this girl!!

It is SO hard to get him to look at the camera!

Turns out, The Frog might be boy band material! ;)

It is sooo hard to get a good pic of Peach smiling.  When she smiles on command she really just squints her eyes and shows her teeth, haha

Funny small door.  "What's in there?"

My cute boys

I love seeing the hole where The Frog's 2 teeth are missing! :)

3 comments:

McCall said...

Miss you and your cute family! The kids have grown so much since the last time I saw them!

Keegan said...

Love these pictures! Your little one has really grown! And Peach is almost as tall as the Frog it looks like in some of these pictures. You all look wonderful!

Jennie said...

Fun photos! Hope you're doing well on the E. coast. :)