Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hup Cakes

How could I have forgotten to mention "hupcakes"?

hupcake princess, eating a hupcake
necklace and sunglasses are regular additions
We were hand-me-downed (that is not a word) a princessy-looking dress with cupcake fabric on it.  Peach probably wore it once.  Hazel found it a few weeks ago and is LIVING in it.  We're talking sleeping, errand running... she even brought it to church one time and I was late for a meeting so I didn't bother removing it from her clutches before we went inside.  By the time I got out of my meeting, the missionaries had helped her put it on over her church clothes and she wore it in church that day.  *sigh*
purses and crowns are regular additions also
all dressed up to do dishes
Really, though.  I think it's super cute.  :)

No comments: