Thursday, March 12, 2015

My kids don't sleep much, so I cherish when they do

Looking through my photos from the last year, I noticed a lot of sleeping photos.  Must be because it's the only time I can capture them non-blurry. :)

 I think Peach wins for the most odd positions, and Hazel's are mostly because she looks cute.  

and since Hazel is basically non-napping now (except on days when I specifically don't want her to stay up late) it seems fitting to announce this milestone by looking back on the times when she was.

Without further adieu:

classic out-and-about shot.  classic for other people.  rare for my kids.
during loading the moving truck, she slept on a neighbor's (Shumways!) bed.  #miracle 
jumped into bed and fell asleep before landing?
head cold
awwww
The Frog's bed is alllways overcrowded with visitors and books and wait... is he wearing a swimsuit under his pjs? 
she slept in a pack-n-play until about a month ago.  now she sleeps on a sofa #poornomad
is that a chick with super long legs?  #onefootedfootie
oh the days of 3 carseats in the back of a civic  #idontmissyou
queen of weird positions
how many times do I have to tell you kids, not to play in the sofa cushions?!!
oh :)
Hazel's first (and last) time napping in a toddler bed
just like her dad - always poking feet out the bottom.  not just like dad, sleeping sideways (thank goodness!)

1 comment:

Abaker said...

This made me laugh a lot. Which I really needed. So awesome. The best is hand in the bowl.