Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Last night, my brother had a really fun Halloween party complete with costumes, decorations, and even The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. We got to debut our costumes- Jay and I went as Mexicans (can you see the stache? It's real.) and The Frog was a burrito. My parents showed up as Beethoven and Mozart's wife (none of us are sure that Beethoven ever got married...)- so fun! I don't think I've ever seen them dress up before :) John was headless, and I sadly didn't get any shots of Audra- a very cute ninja turtle. My nephew was a little studly fire fighter, and his little brother was an adorable bee (I forgot to get his picture after he woke up and got out of his carseat). Look at the veggie plate my mom brought. Believe it or not, that funky looking center piece is a deformed carrot from their garden. All in all, it was way fun :) Hopefully this will be an annual event.


Yesterday was also a big day for the Frog. I'm convinced that he is capable of smiling on purpose now, and he's figured out how to suck on his fist! He is so talented :)


6 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, my gosh. John's costume has got to be the best costume I have seen. Hands down. This looks like it was so fun!

I hope I get to see the munchkin smile soon!

Robins Nest said...

We are so jealous you could attend. We need more photos! We want to come next year.

Heidi P said...

Hi Libby!! Thanks for finding me!! Way fun, I love blogging! Cute baby!? I didn't even know you had one?! (Your still 15 to me) :) Did you see Michelle and I ran an 8K together? It was an August post if you want to see. Congrats on baby, he is sooo sweet! Fun to find eachother!

Jennie said...

Libby - The "frog" is so cute! You'll have to tell me how he got that nickname (I call Hannah "bug" - I think it bugs Jon sometimes :)). Feel free to link to us. Can you tell me how to add a list of links to our blog??
Jennie :)

Brooke said...

Cute little burrito!

Angelina said...

I can't believe your little Frog is a burrito. That cracks me up. Looks like a fun family party!