Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 months old!



The Frog turned 10 months old on Thursday! What a great month it has been! He can now open any drawer or cupboard he wants. He has knocked over Jay's night stand on top of himself twice now (luckily it's pretty light weight). He enjoys pulling all the ziplock bags and dishtowels and scattering them on the kitchen floor. He is getting extremely coordinated with his little scooter thing and is very good at steering. He can walk around when I'm holding his hands and he goes really fast! He loves riding on shoulders... he always does a big grin as soon as he's up there. He's discovered that Jay's ears make great handles (and so does hair on occasion), so most of the time he holds on to them while Jay walks around. It's soo cute.



I think my favorite accomplishments are these- he gives hugs!! :) and he sleeps through the night!!!! (finally!) After a week of him waking up many times a night, and Jay getting up with him and staying awake until The Frog cried himself back to sleep (I just couldn't do it. It's too hard on my heart), last Sunday The Frog finally slept all the way through the night for the first time EVER! The Frog has continued doing it ever since. He often wakes up quite early in the morning- between 4:30 and 6am, but often I can get him to fall back asleep if it's before 5:30am. YAY!\



He's also really good at entertaining himself for pretty long stretches of time. As long as I'm in the room or if he initiates the separation, he can go minutes on end. If I get down on the floor, though, he'll be right over to climb all over me.

Here's to the best 10 months ever :D

No comments: