Monday, December 13, 2010

This and That

Our kitchen is not yet back to normal, BUT the wall is now fixed, second coated, and sanded. Because the sanding is a messy process, but necessarily needed to take place inside, they tried to tape off the area to keep the dust spreading to a minimum. I didn't realize this was going to happen until I went downstairs to get some milk for The Frog and I happened upon this:
Does anyone else think of ET?

And unrelatedly, we all gathered in the bathroom while The Frog took a bath tonight, and I couldn't help myself but see what would happen if I put the largest flower clip I own on Peach's headband.
I think she's astonished that I would give in to such a thing. (it was just for the camera, we didn't actually GO anywhere like this)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think it looks cute! I like babies with big flowers/bows.