Monday, August 20, 2012

My Kids are the Cutest!

The evidence is below:



holding a brush while using her finger
This next one needs a bit of an explanation...  Jay was out cleaning out the rain gutters one morning and the kids had to interrupt their breakfast to see what was going on.  After each getting a turn climbing on the ladder, Jay resumed work.

Suddenly, he found a wasp nest and so went to get the spray to do his worst.  The kids apparently found this entertaining enough to warrant getting their seats out to watch.  I was watching awhile too, to make sure the kids didn't get in the line of fire and realized how funny they were to sit there together.  But, by the time I brought out the camera, Peach started getting up, so here's the best I could do.

The Frog somehow convinced me that English Muffins and Nutella make a well-balanced breakfast.

A very pleased Peach spent all breakfast saying, "chocolate? chocolate?!"

No comments: