Monday, October 29, 2012

Kid Conversation: Peanut Butter Bars

On Saturday, I took the kids to BYU as I gave a friend a tour. We ended in my office and the kids grabbed a peanut butter bar (from Costco) to split. Peach left the majority of hers in her cup in the car. Today when we were going on an errand, she saw it and started eating it again. The Frog saw this...

Frog: Dad, can you get me a peanut butter bar?

Me: We don't have them at home, just at my office.

Frog; When are you going to BYU next?

Me: Tomorrow, for work, but just because I'm going doesn't mean you are going.

Frog: Well, can I come with you?

Me: What are you going to do besides get a bar?

Frog: Nothing, you can take me home after I get one. When I get home, I'll go inside with the bar, and mommy will say, "Where'd you get that peanut butter bar?" and I'll say "AT BYU!!! HAHAHAHAHA" [and then he laughed maniacally.]

He's so funny.

No comments: