Thursday, June 20, 2013

Recycling

I think The Frog must have learned about recycling in preschool because every time he sees I'm about to throw something he thinks might make a great toy, he takes it from me and says, "mom, we should recycle this!"  

It's funny to me because most of the time he stops me from throwing it in the recycling bin.

This is a box that The Frog wanted to turn into a diorama.

And this?  Who knows..  I don't even know where that icebreakers container came from... I think he picked it up on the sidewalk somewhere.  Those brown dots used to have bottle caps taped on them, but he taped them with the hollow side-down, so they weren't very secure and fell off pretty quickly.
Right now, they're on display in our "library" so that everyone will see them when they come in the door.  He's quite proud of his recycled projects :)

No comments: