Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Frog & Peach's First Day of Preschool!

I can't believe I still haven't posted the "First Day of Preschool" Pics.  This is The Frog's 3rd week of BYU preschool, and Peach just started a little neighbor co-op on Monday.  It's so funny to me that even though they are 2 years apart, they will only be 1 year apart in preschool, since their Peach's birthday happen to be right before the cutoff, and The Frog's is right after.

I forgot to get a picture of Peach on her real first day (I mentioned it, but she opposed and we were running late, so I forgot) so this one will have to do.  The Frog never wants to take his backpack to school, because he's already filled it with "treasures" and doesn't want to have to empty it.

 I can't believe she's big enough for preschool too!  Time sure flies!
 And this year, the first day of school, for The Frog, happened to be on his birthday!!  So we sent a little somethin'-somethin' for his class:
Some of the leftovers from his birthday party - either a frog, lizard, or snake, a balloon, and a sucker.  Look how trendy I am, finally using those chevron bags and washi tape I got cheap at Pick Your Plum I've been dying to use :)  (Be careful if you sign up.  Pick Your Plum will make you want all kinds of cute things you never knew you needed...)

No comments: