Saturday, June 6, 2009

Grandma Nedra's Famous Rolls

I don't care who you think you are, my grandma's rolls are better than yours (and your grandma's too). :p

Seriously...

I finally learned how to make them and I put Jay in charge of photographing all the steps so I could be sure to refer back to them later. Little did I know, I would get documentation of the entire kitchen happenings. :) Here is the abridged version:

This is why they are so good-


And the other most important ingredient-


LOVE :)

Other than that, I don't think there is anything particularly sneaky about them. I still haven't written up the recipe in any official way, but I plan to, complete with instructive pictures and all. Here's a sneak peak:




I forgot to take a picture of the finished product that night (probably because I was too scared I wouldn't get any if I didn't grab them immediately...) but I'm proud to say I was able to recreate them at home soon thereafter:



Don't be surprised if you hear back from me trying to "whole-wheat-ify them"

No comments: