Saturday, November 21, 2009

This past week I got a cold and gave it to The Frog, so we spent a lot of our time moping around and whining. ;D I did, however, catch a few cutenesses.

On Sunday, after church, I caught him doing THIS!

I love how careful he had to be to keep my shoe on his foot while walking. I think biting his shirt was somehow helping his concentration.

I thought I was going to have to wait until I had a girl before I would observe this kind of cuteness!

I was baking something (can't even remember what now) and decided The Frog should wear an apron too. I think it looks like he's wearing a kimono, heh heh.

He finally decided it wasn't for him.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha... I think these are some of my all time fave photos of the Frog. Seems like he's turning into quite the ham! :)