Monday, December 14, 2009

I did it!!!

I recently made a goal to go through all the emails in my inbox, give them all the appropriate labels, and then archive them.

You heard me. ALL of them.

ok, not the starred ones.

But guess what! I did it!! It's official!! I used to have over 2,000 emails in my inbox and they are now nicely tucked out of view, and filed away in my virtual filing cabinet that is gmail. What's amazing to me is that I'm only now using 25% of my available space. I don't even know if that's a lot.

How much are you using?

I think the second best part of this filtering process was looking through all my old emails and reliving some fun conversations, remembering the event planned for, and feeling relieved that I'm done with school.

The best part being the uncluttered, purified, cleansed, inbox. This is the new me.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jay McCarthy said...

I've never deleted a single email, ever. I'm using 30% of my space.

LRH said...

I try to purify my inbox from time to time too, but it never lasts. At this moment I have 666 emails in my inbox (ooOOoo!), and have used 28% of my total capacity.