Monday, April 11, 2011

Nose Scruncher, new family member, OCD prepared.

Peach has started doing this funny nose scrunchy thing- usually when she's excited.

Unrelatedly, Jay and I decided to host a Japanese foreign exchange student starting this August for the school year!  We're really excited.  I still haven't picked her pseudonym.

Slightly relatedly, all the craziness in Japan has got me thinking about personal preparedness and I've been going crazy trying to organize our 72 hour kits once and for all.  As soon as I can figure out a good way to share my spreadsheet of items, I will so that anyone interested may benefit.  We decided to put all of our stuff in one huge duffle that has wheels and backpack straps and I'm going to organize everything (I'm pretty sure I'm single-handedly keeping Ziploc in business...) so that things can be easily divvied out to each family member if for some reason we need to separate.  It's so intense, I'll probably dedicate an entire post to it when I'm closer to being done.

1 comment:

MarenG said...

I've been worrying about the 72 hour kits myself. Can't wait to see what you've come up with.