I've somehow managed to make time to complete a lot of sewing projects I've been wanting to do. It's been "seeewww" much fun!! (harhar)
This is an Easter dress I made for Peach. This is the first big project I've tried to make without a pattern. I think the thing I'm most excited about is that it is entirely made from things I had lying down, except some pink thread and the ruffles on the bloomers, which means it cost less than $5 plus my time. The shirt is made from one of Jay's old dress shirts (so that I wouldn't have to make buttonholes on the back...) the skirt and sash are fabrics I got from Freecycle.org (which is now Ecobees.com I think), and the bloomers' & lining fabric is just some leftover muslin from somethingorother I made so long ago I can't even remember.