Monday, October 21, 2013

Kid Conversation

If "potty words" offend you, you may want to skip this one...  but I can't fault Peach because at our house, it's okay to use them when you're in the bathroom and she was, in fact, using the toilet during this conversation.

Actually, I was really excited because this is the first time Peach told us she needed to go #2 after putting on her diaper for the night (normally, she'll just go and then when I check on her before bed, her room smells and I have to wake her up and change her diaper...).  Milestone! :D

So, Peach is on the toilet, talking and talking and talking and she lets out a really really loud fart.  I tried my hardest to contain myself, but she was cracking up like crazy and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

me: I just want you to know that I'm laughing because you're laughing.  It's ok to fart on the toilet- that's the best place to do it!
Peach: or in your diaper.
           or on your blankie.

I will never look at her blankie the same way again...

No comments: