Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Before I commence with the intended post, I found this jewel on my desktop, forgotten and waiting to be added to a blog post. It's been awhile since I took this shot, so I can no longer recall why The Frog is naked, but I'm pretty sure he requested his shoes to be put on after the clothes were removed. He's become more particular about his shoes (and my shoes, for that matter), and has been seen wearing snow boots and shorts on more than one occasion.
We're finally starting to see some spring-like weather and today The Frog decided to experiment with water and sidewalk chalk. I wish this picture could more accurately depict his "wet waddle", but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. After deciding that he prefers drawing in puddles to dry sidewalk, he concluded that the best place for his chalk was inside his full watering can. Here he is toting them both:
From a distance, it looks like he has blue, mad-scientist eyebrows.

No comments: