Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ward Halloween Party

We had a trunk-or-treat this year with our ward.  (and I live in Provo, so they're all of our neighbors too :D)  We had chili and cornbread beforehand in the gym at the church.
Witch Iris with Tinkerbell Peach

cutest. Tink. Ever.

the spooky ghost
I realized once I got home that I never got a pic of myself, so Jay obliged.  Sadly, you can't see my purple tights and pointy witch shoes in this pic.  Know they are there :)
witchy me
When Jay showed up with the wig on, Peach started crying initially, and wanted me to hold her.  This is once she's had a bit of time to get used to it, but she is still very unsure of what is going on.  As you can see, I couldn't find the right hook hat, so this is why Jay is only half-hearted Hook.
And here's the group- thanks to a friend taking pictures of everyone at the event! :)

1 comment:

pollywog said...

Oh my the look on Peach's face when Jay is holding her - hilarious!