Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chevron Pillow AAAND I'm awesome!

I'm slowly accumulating pillows for our "Theatre Room" (as we lovingly refer to it) since it had to be redone after the flood.  I found this yellow chevron fabric for sale on Etsy (a surprisingly GREAT place to get fabric!) and thought it would go nicely with the other pillow I made awhile ago.
Which leads me to why I'm awesome...

Let's look at that other pillow one more time, shall we?
Now, let's look at something I noticed in Real Simple Magazine:
That's right people.  Z Gallerie.  $70.

Mine was less than $20.

uh-huh,
uh-huh,
uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

3 comments:

Abaker said...

WOW. That is freakin' awesome.

Keegan said...

I love all your posts lately... and you are awesome! More than $50 savings-- stellar!

LRH said...

ooo I know I know it is kuzco:)