If you remember my crazy nesting post, two of the things I had listed to do before Hazel arrived were to finish her baby quilt and to finish binding The Frog's twin bed quilt. Well, I did manage to finish both of those- the latter got finished the night before! Here are the finished pics I never posted!
I made this using this tutorial for the pinwheel sampler quilt, although I changed the sizes of everything so it would be a crib quilt and had to add an additional pinwheel, to make it work for this non-square shape. I used 1930's reproduction fabrics from a remnants bin at my favorite quilt shop. I have soo much extra that I think I'll make another baby quilt, for Peach (yeah yeah, it's a bit late...) but a totally different design.