Monday, May 20, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

Sorry about the hiatus...  Between watching my two nephews Friday-Monday (littlest cousin A somehow didn't make it in the photos...)

Catching a stomach bug and dealing with it in the two cousins + Peach  (we went through soooooo many diapers last week...)  The whole weekend would have been pretty fun, otherwise...
"Luckily", I was up all night with it the night before mothers' day, so I had extra reason for Jay to let me sleep all day Sunday...  However, this bug partly caused this
A clogged main pipe, which caused a leak from out master bath through to the ceiling below, right by the front door.  (which means we get to explain what happened a lot...)

Then, Jay was gone when the kids ate breakfast and didn't get home until after they were in bed because he hosted a computer science conference at BYU last week,

so I never really got caught up last week.

Hopefully I can get back on the posting band-wagon :)

No comments: