Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kid Conversation

A month or so ago, The Frog came downstairs after dressing himself in a brown and orange striped turtleneck with white/blue/red plaid shorts.  It was then I knew we needed to have the talk.

The talk about how to match clothes.

Then last week, this conversation happened over breakfast when The Frog tried to tell a joke he made up himself.  (unfortunately, I can't remember it.  It probably wasn't funny...  he's still trying to figure out what makes a joke funny...)

Me:  Where did you get your funny genes from, eh?
The Frog: I'm not wearing jeans! I'm wearing pajamas!
Me: No, do you know what genes are?
The Frog: Yeah, they're blue and they go with everything.

:)

3 comments:

pollywog said...

Ha! That kid cracks me up :) He's got some great stories and I often find myself sharing his wonderful conversations with friends.

chris said...

britt and I laughed and laughed about this. genius.

chris said...

britt and I laughed and laughed about this. genius.