Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chicken Family Names

We're thinking about buying some chickens.  Which means we have to seriously consider what we might name them.  Here are some results of some brainstorming.
McNugget (My favorite)
iHen
Omelette
Eggbert or Eggward (Jay's favorite)
Cooper
Malcom Eggs
Eggscalibur
Lehen
Nephen
Ammonihen
Moronihen
Malcom McCluck
Clucky McFly
Bob
Sqackto
Cluckajawea
John Clucke
Cluck Stywalker
Egi Wan Kenobi
R2Egg2
Jack Chicken
Cindy Cluckford
Egg Ryan

 Anyone else have an good ones?

3 comments:

Mama Chick said...

Those are awesome! I vote eggbert or cooper

pollywog said...

These are so creative! My favorites are Eggscalibur and Cluckajawea. Jay knows these things are filthy, right? =)

Lindsay said...

Fun! I like Eggward and Cooper...that is until I realized that the chickens will be female. Isn't that right? In that case I like Egg Ryan. I also contribute Henny McCarthy which should be award winning because of how cool it is on multiple levels.