Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First Dentist Visit!

No.  I did not take my camera to the dentist office...  I did want to though... :)

We have tried taking The Frog to the dentist a couple other times, the first time only content to watch me get my teeth cleaned, the next time willing to let them look at his teeth with a mirror while I hold him standing up and this time, triumphantly, we got him to sit in the chair!  (even though he assured me before hand that he was NOT getting in that chair...)  They even got to polish a couple of his front teeth and put on a fluoride varnish.

Well, he came home with a new toothbrush, a cheap TOY, and a sticker!  Based on those three things alone, Peach was sure she was going to love going to the dentist.  She asked about it every day last week with great excitement.  So, when the big day finally arrived yesterday, she sat right in that chair, and let them count, clean, and varnish all her teeth!

I'm sure a past me would be surprised, but

I am so proud of my kids :)

No comments: